Children’s Trust of South Carolina is the only statewide organization focused on the prevention of child abuse, neglect and injury. The organization trains and educates professionals who work directly with families and also funds, supports and monitors proven prevention programs. Children’s Trust is the voice for South Carolina’s children and advocates for strong, well-founded policies that positively impact child well-being. Children’s Trust is home to Prevent Child Abuse South Carolina, KIDS COUNT South Carolina and Safe Kids South Carolina.
To strengthen and support public and private prevention efforts that keep South Carolina’s children safe.
Every child in South Carolina has the opportunity to thrive in a healthy, nurturing environment.
- Leadership. We use our voice and expertise to advocate for children and mobilize collective resources to keep South Carolina’s children out of harm’s way and prepare them for a successful life.
- Inclusiveness. Children and their families are best served when everyone works together, embracing diverse skills, roles and perspectives.
- Innovation. We embrace new ideas and methods to transform South Carolina for its children and families.
- Trust. We seek excellence in all that we do for South Carolina’s children and families. We are strong stewards of our resources, committed to transparency in our decision making and financial practice, and have confidence in our staff and partners’ abilities.
Our 10-Year Target
Reduce confirmed cases of child abuse, neglect and unintentional injuries in South Carolina by 50 percent by 2023.
Where to find us
1330 Lady Street, Suite 310
Columbia, SC 29201
How to contact us
- By phone: 803-733-5430
- By email: email@example.com
Within scchildren.org, there are links to non-Children’s Trust websites. When visitors link to third party websites, they leave our website. Children’s Trust is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of non-Children’s Trust websites, and the presence of such links is not intended to be an endorsement of non-Children’s Trust websites or their content.