“Picasso Project Fan Favorite Facebook Contest”
1. Eligibility: Artworks featured are statewide winners in the 2012 Picasso Project Student Art Competition. The competition was open to all South Carolina students, grades 6 through 12. Teachers, community leaders and parents submitted artworks. Judging for regional and state winners took place March 12 – March 30, 2012. Voting for the Picasso Project Fan Favorite contest is open to all participants who “Like” the Children’s Trust of SC Facebook page and allow access to Picasso Project Fan Favorite application on the Facebook platform. No purchase is necessary to vote.
2. How to Enter: Go to http://www.facebook.com/ChildrensTrustSC and click on the Picasso Project Fan Favorite contest tab. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete or invalid entries. Only fully completed entries will be accepted. Proof of submission will not be considered proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Submission Period: State winners in the 2012 Picasso Project Student Art Competition are the only eligible participants in this contest.
4. Voting Period: The voting period will begin Wednesday, June 14, and ends at 5 p.m. ET on Friday, June 29, 2012 (17 days). Facebook fans of the Children’s Trust of SC are allowed one vote per 24-hour period during the voting period.
5. Prize: The prize total amount is $150. Award will be made based on the number of votes each piece of art receives during the voting period. The artist with the most votes for their artwork will receive $150.
6. Notification: The winner will be notified by email and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted, if any prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. License/Usage: By entering the Competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition. By entering, entrants agree to the use of their names, their organizations’ names, likenesses, biographical information, and/or statements for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Release: By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and Competition partners, and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Competition, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Competition-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Neither Sponsor nor its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions nor related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this Competition or receipt of prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Competition in any way, may be disqualified.
9. Additional Terms: In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and Competition and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Competition, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Competition or downloading any materials in this Competition. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Competition should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In case of termination, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or organization it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Competition or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sponsor is not responsible if Competition cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God. THE SPONSOR HAS THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Sponsor: Children’s Trust of South Carolina, 1634 Main Street, Suite 100, Columbia, SC 29201