Children’s Trust of South Carolina is the only statewide organization dedicated to strengthening and supporting public and private prevention efforts that keep South Carolina’s children safe. We work to prevent child abuse, neglect and unintentional injuries so that every child has the opportunity to thrive in a healthy, nurturing environment. Children’s Trust is home to KIDS COUNT South Carolina, Safe Kids South Carolina, Prevent Child Abuse South Carolina and other programs that deliver on our mission.
To strengthen and support public and private prevention efforts that keep South Carolina’s children safe.
Every child in South Carolina has the opportunity to thrive in a healthy, nurturing environment.
- We take responsibility for stewardship.
- We act with integrity in all we do.
- We demonstrate leadership as individuals and as an organization.
- We value mutual respect.
- We act with resiliency in all we do.
- We regard personal excellence as vital to our mission.
Our 10-Year Target
Reduce confirmed cases of child abuse, neglect and unintentional injuries in South Carolina by 50 percent by 2023.
Where to find us
1634 Main Street, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29201
How to contact us
- By phone: 803-733-5430
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org