The following organizations have committed their support for the 2017 Early Childhood Common Agenda.
- Children’s Hospital, Greenville Health System
- Communities in Schools
- Family Connection of South Carolina
- First Steps, Darlington County
- First Steps, Greenville County
- First Steps, Richland County
- South Carolina Head Start Association
- League of Women Voters of South Carolina
- Mary Black Foundation 1
- Save the Children Action Network
- South Carolina Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- South Carolina Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- South Carolina Children’s Hospital Collaborative
- South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Southern Education Foundation
- The Riley Institute at Furman 2
- Trident United Way
- United Way of Aiken County
- United Way of Anderson County
- United Way of Florence County
- United Way of Greenville County
- United Way of Greenwood and Abbeville Counties
- United Way of the Midlands
- United Way of Pickens County
- United Way of the Piedmont
- United Way of Sumter, Clarendon and Lee Counties
- The Mary Black Foundation endorses the public policy agenda but does not take a position on specific pieces of legislation.
- The Riley Institute supports the Early Childhood Common Agenda items rising from the Business/Economic Committee.
Interested in becoming a member?
Whitney L. Tucker
Policy and Research Associate
Children’s Trust of South Carolina