Home Visiting Systems Coordinator
The Home Visiting (HV) Systems Coordinator position is a full-time position of the Children’s Trust of South Carolina. The Home Visiting Systems Coordinator (HVSC) is responsible for home visiting and early childhood systems integration and workforce development efforts for South Carolina Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (SCMIECHV) program funded through the Health Resources and Services Administration, within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Have minimum of a bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human services, early childhood education, social work, healthcare, public health, public administration, psychology, human development, child development, or other related fields and minimum of three years of related experience (nonprofit settings preferred).
- Related Master’s Degree preferred.
- Spanish speaking fluency is a plus.
- Exhibit knowledge about comprehensive systems development, early childhood systems, and workforce/professional development.
- Proficiency with data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Children’s Trust provides a competitive benefits package including medical dental, life, short-term and long-term disability, matching voluntary deferred compensation, and paid time off and holidays.
The salary range for this position is $43,773 to $61,280. The hiring range is a minimum of $48,000 to a maximum of $52,000.
How to apply
Email your cover letter and resume by November 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line HV Systems Coach or mail to P.O. Box 11644, Columbia, SC 29211.